[EMS Discuss] radio between arduinos?

Greg Norman normgr00 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 27 20:36:02 PDT 2014

One last thing.

There was a book at the EMS which is one of the best books addressing your communication project called Make Things Talk. It has been collecting dust in a book shelf next to the office door (unless it was recently organized). Borrow it. It describes all the techniques everyone talked about and has example code.

If you can't find it I have a copy to loan you.

Greg