[EMS Discuss] Die-cutter for paper tonight

Ben Hallert ben at hallert.net
Fri Mar 28 17:17:35 PDT 2014

I just got a Silhouette Cameo die cutter. It's for cutting paper and fabric and things like that.  Think CNC for paper/chipboard/etc.

I'm bringing it to the shop tonight to play around with, if anyone here has any papercraft or papakura projects they would like cut out, let's do it!  I've got some card stock too.

I might eventually station it at the shop, but right now I'm in the middle of honeymoon period and using it at home.

- Ben