[EMS Discuss] ABAE Meet-up Discussion: The Intersection of Arts and Tech

Greg Norman normgr00 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 31 19:09:41 PDT 2014

I can't attend this but someone might want to. I didn't think our groups mesh together that well at the beer meet up but thought other attendees might be potential members for us. On the other hand it might only have a couple attendees, there were only a few at the brew meet up  and they seem'd more like the Gala Ball type but what ever....

ABAE Meet-up Discussion: The Intersection of Arts and TechDate: Wednesday, April 30
Time: 6:00-8:00pm
Location: Singer Room, Eugene Public Library

Come join us to discuss:
	* What projects are happening in the community that are a synergy of art and technology?
	* Where does technology cross over into art?Help us explore these questions and more. For more information, visit:artsbusinessalliance.