Support Eugene Makerspace and create wonderful things by becoming a member!
• access to tools and equipment,
• onsite storage,
• voting privileges,
• keycard access from 7AM-1AM each day
Membership starts at $35/month per person. Your membership helps EMS maintain our equipment and tools, allows us to plan for future upgrades, and host community events and outreach. For members who are able, we encourage you to consider selecting a higher monthly membership.
How to become a member of the Eugene Makerspace
- Visit our access control system and click ‘Create Account’ to fill out the electronic membership form and set yourself up in our access control system.
- Visit our Patreon page and select a payment tier. $35 and up will cover your individual membership, anything extra you can contribute is very much appreciated. Family memberships are available for $60 a month and covers all adults in a family unit.
Cash/Check payments through our locked box are possible if required but it will take longer to activate your access and we ask that you use Patreon as it helps us maintain the shop with more regular payment schedules.
Your account should be authorized almost immediately once you set up your recurring payment on Patreon.
- Go to the shop when someone’s there (Tuesdays and Fridays from 6-9 are the most reliable times for this), log back into the access system and register your RFID fob for every-day access to the shop.
- Make cool stuff!
Donations & Alternate Payment Methods:
If you would just like to contribute to the Eugene Maker Space, any amount on our Patreon page or via PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org is gratefully appreciated, though of course we encourage you to become a full member so that you can become a full member of the shop.
• Cash/Check: If you must use Cash/Check instead of Patreon for your membership, please make checks out to Eugene Makerspace and email the board to arrange a time to make your payment. Activation of your membership may be delayed until funds are deposited, thank you for your patience.