ebooks | journals
• Barton, Angela Calabrese, Edna Tan, and Day Greenberg. “The Makerspace Movement: Sites of Possibilities for Equitable Opportunities to Engage Underrepresented Youth in STEM.” Teachers College Record 119, no. 6 (2017): 1-44.
• Blikstein, Paulo, Sylvia Libow Martinez, and Heather Allen Pang. 2016. Meaningful Making: Projects and Inspirations for Fab Labs + Makerspaces. Torrance, California: Constructing Modern Knowledge Press.
• Crichton, Susan and Deb Carter. 2015. Maker Day Toolkit (v2): Taking Making Into the Schools. innovative learning centre.
• Steve Davee, Lisa Regalla, and Stephanie Chang. 2015. Makerspaces: Highlights of Select Literature. MakerEd.
• Hatch, Mark. 2014. The Maker Movement Manifesto: Rules for Innovation in the New World of Crafters, Hackers, and Tinkerers. New York: McGraw-Hill Education.
• Maker Education Initiative staff (with specific contributions by Steve Davee, Goli Mohammadi, Lisa Regalla, and Stephanie Chang). 2015. Youth Makerspace Playbook. MakerEd.
• Makerspace Team (including Michelle Hlubinka, Dale Dougherty, Parker Thomas, Stephanie Chang, Steve Hoefer, Isaac Alexander, Devon McGuire, with significant contributions from Aaron Vanderwerff, Barry Scott, and other MENTOR Makerspace pilot school teachers). 2013. Makerspace Playbook: School Edition. Maker Media.
magazines | articles
• Days of Discovery: Makers and Shakers,
Eugene Magazine article
- educational websites / repositories / software / hardware / operating systems / programming language / recycling
Page created + maintained by Jher