Become a Member!
Support the Eugene Makerspace and what we do, access the shop, explore new tools and technologies, participate in a community of makers, and join in as we create something wonderful!
- RFID Key access from 7am to 1am, any day of the year
- Access to tools and equipment
- Onsite storage
- Voting privileges
Membership starts at $35/month. Your membership helps EMS maintain our equipment and tools, allows us to plan for future upgrades, and host community events and outreach. For members who are able, we encourage you to consider selecting a higher monthly membership.
Become a member of the Eugene Makerspace
- Visit our access control system, and click Create Account. Then, simply fill out the electronic membership form, and create your account in our access control system.
- Visit our Patreon page and select your payment tier. We ask that you use Patreon as it helps us maintain the shop with more regular payment schedules. Cash / Check payments are possible if required, but it will take longer to activate your access.
- Individual Memberships – $35 per month. Anything extra you can contribute is very much appreciated.
- Family Memberships – $60 per month. This covers all adults in a family group, with multiple keys.
- Your account should be authorized almost immediately once you set up your recurring payment on Patreon.
- Visit the shop when someone’s there*, log back into the access system and register your RFID Key for every-day access to the shop.
- Make cool stuff!
*- Open Hack nights are subject to volunteer availability, see the “Upcoming events” in the sidebar, or check out our calendar to see when the next one is planned..
Donations & Alternate Payment Methods
- Patreon / PayPal – If you would like to help contribute to the Eugene Makerspace, you can do so by pledging any monthly amount on our Patreon page or through PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org. Of course, at that point, we encourage you to become a full member so that you can make use of the shop!
|Support us with a monthly pledge on Patreon™
|Make a donation using PayPal™ or credit card
|Set up a recurring donation…
|…or make a one-time donation.
- Cash / Check – If at all possible, we ask that you use Patreon to pay membership fees. Patreon bills on the first of the month, and this helps us maintain the shop with more regular payment schedules. If it’s not an possible for you, and you’re beginning a membership with cash or check, be sure to email the board to arrange a time to activate your membership and make your payment in person. Otherwise, activation of your membership may be delayed until funds are deposited. For recurring payments, a secure deposit box is available at the shop. Checks and payments sent through the mail may incur additional delays.
Please make checks payable to Eugene Makerspace
- Bank / Credit Union Funds Transfer – This type of direct funds transfer saves us some money on transfer fees. Deposits can be made through Oregon Community Credit Union (OCCU) to the account of Eugene Maker Space – the spaces are important in this case.
- Cryptocurrency: We will gladly accept donations of Bitcoin (BTC), however we cannot accept cryptocurrency for payment of membership fees.